- Most of the official Honda Shop Manual
- A PDF version of the '89 owner's manual, thanks to Philip Shults.
- Some useful info, far from complete, to be updated as time permits.
- Some Hints, tricks, and tips, that came from Hawkgt.com list members and other places.
- Pics of the chain slack gauge.
- How to make the centerstand work with an aftermarket pipe.
- A handy sparkplug color chart
- The maintainance schedule from the ownders manual. (the little book, not the shop manual) first page, second page.
- How to remove California emissions/smog equipment
- A Mini partsfiche that has human friendly
indexing. It doesn't have all the information you'll ever need, but
it does give some good
hints where to find things and give a general idea of where things go.
I bet you didn't know that the horn was on the "frame" page, or that
the footpegs are called "steps". With this it doesn't matter! Download the HTML version. It's much smaller (2.6 meg), and I think easier to use.
- The complete parts fiche for the HawkGT. This is a huge file, so don't
download it more than you need to. PDF format
(15.1 meg) or zip format (14.6 meg)
- Aftermarket carb slide diaphragms from JBM Industries
- Pics of some (very few) lister's bikes.
Some dealer brochures